Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Mental Health time out!

I think its time to take a little mental health time out. It's probably best to turn off my phone at 2 today, stop watching news for a while and just stop listening to politics. Don't listen to negative people! Surround myself with like minded. I normally say diversity is good because you get a different perspective, but in the news these days, I'll stay with like minded because it's gotten like Biffs world or should I say Bart? Ugh!

Doing some things that make me happy... Planks every day = making me stronger and more tone.

Making cookies and sharing them with my customers. Love baking and it always gets me in a good mood. 
Finishing up my todo projects. Painted the last of the outdoor lights and then then go back on the house. 


My fingers hurt so much from the staple gun, I couldn't finish the last of 4 chairs I'm recovering. 

You can't really see the new seat cushions in the photo but they pretty much are the same color as the chair. Just keeping it all the same color and simple. I have changed them out many times before and I'm sure this won't be the last time.



No comments:

Post a Comment