Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, July 31, 2020

What do you know.. A Friday!

I had to think real hard while laying in bed this morning on what day of the week it is? Yeah, its Friday! Unfortunately,  it's going to rain Saturday and Sunday with cooler temps in the low 70's! There goes my lake plans.

I got my bumper sticker in the mail. Love it!!! I just stuck it on the frig. No need to piss off any customers or crazy dumpers! 

We got kind of a answer on the kids going back to school in the fall. It's up to each district. Now we wait for that answer and it could change just like that if Covid numbers go up. Right now we are at 16 to 17% transition rate in our community. It's based on that number, in-person, distance or a combo. I'm still okay with Logan doing 100% on line, all year! Of course I just read that Covid is here to stay for our entire lives! Nooooooooooooo! I can't even go there! 
A little gross toe update. I know my feet are a little dirty, nails are a mess from bug spay, and all my poison ivy bumps. 


I used the athletes foot spray and that seems to help the itching. I also scratched the top of my toe, taking off some layers of skin. So it looks extra bad on my one toe. It doesn't itch as much but they are still swollen and it's spread to the Botton and sides of my foot too. I read that it can take a few weeks to go away. Ugh!!! 
Moving right into food, after seeing nasty toes and feet! lol.. The diiner we had the other night. I made honey, garlic salad dressing and topped it with walnuts, blue cheese, and tomatoes. So good. Steve made grilled chicken and topped it with his jalapeƱo/sweet pea pesto. YUM! 



No comments:

Post a Comment