Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, July 17, 2020

I've got to do this today!

First things first, I have to get my tires rotated. I'll just drop off the car. I'm hoping one of the kids picks me up, so I don't have to wait the hour. If I do wait, I'll be sitting outdoors in the heat.
It's going to be a hot day, close to 90*F. I should go to the beach! I have far too much to get ready for our little trip. I have to go though all the camping stuff and make sure it's all there. I'd hate to forget anything we need. Oh, and there is a chance of rain pretty much every single day. I'm not sure what camping is going to look like this year. We like to go indoors to eat, play games etc.. so that's out this year. You either love camping or hate it. I love the glamping or any type of camping. I'd rather do that than stay in hotel. Unless it's super hot and humid or freezing cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment