Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Another Beautiful July Day

July is one of my favorite months. Of course June and August are at the top of my list too! 
I have been working at least 2 days a week for a few hours. Because I don't work again till Saturday at the rental, the kids and I are going back to the lake for two days. I'll be looking into getting some boulders added to the shoreline to keep it from further eroding.
Since we will be up there for just 24 hours, we are only brining the big tent (Big Bertha). I'm trying to only bring up only what we really need and a lot less of it. It's nice to have every thing, but setting up, fitting everything into the car is just a lot to do. We don't need all that for a short stay. 



I don't have a whole lot to do today. Just going to get things done around the house, clean, laundry all the not so fun stuff to take care of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment