Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wednesday weirdness!

It's going to be a weird Wednesday with me going to the lake by myself for the day. Its only a two hour drive but 4 in total. That's a lot of driving alone! I'm going to spend the day floating in the water, and getting estimates for class 5 rock on the driveway and some boulders around the lake edge to keep it from further eroding. Plus, we left fishing stuff and some gas tanks for the jet ski up there. I need to pick that all up and not sure when we will be back for the weekend to do that!

Here's the recap of what we have been doing over the past week-end.. `

I set up our big tent multiple times to dry out and put away before a storm. Seems we'd just get it dried out and it would rain a little. I'd have to put it away fast due to storms. This tent is not one to put up by yourself. Trust me I tried and had a few not so nice words! Thankfully, I had someone come to the rescue. Its a two person kind of tent! 

It was nice not putting the top on at night and having most of the sides rolled down. Zoey loves to camp and sleep outdoors. She spent the night on high alert. Loved looking out the windows of the tent to keep an eye on the back yard. I heard a crash in the middle of the night, which Zoey never noticed. It was our humming bird feeder. Some raccoon was up there on the deck drinking all the sugar water and dropped it to the ground. Guess, Zoey doesn't make that good of a guard dog! lol..



Sunday, Steve and I packed a chicken bbq at Lake Rebecca in Hastings. Once again the kayaks just went for a ride because we decided to play cribbage instead. The kids brought their own food and joined us for dinner.


Monday, another night out on the St Croix river on the boat. The kids came with too. So we had to bring the boat. I'd like it if Steve and I could go on the jetski one night on the river. We have to take the boat when all of us go as the jetski only fits 3 people. I suggested just picking up food in Hudson and do a takeout picnic dinner. That worked great! We just had a boat picnic dinner on the river.



Our night on the river ended with this Dumper flying their flag (MAGA). Made me grouchy to see this political nonsense on the river! 


No comments:

Post a Comment