Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Transformation here we go!!!

I made it through the first day of fasting. It's always the hardest, but the day where I'm most motivated to start my weight loss transformation. It really is a mind game!!

My fasting diet worked last winter. I lost lots of inches, I think at least 7" on my waist. I know the diet works to lose weight, but with summer, eating and drinking I went off my fasting diet. Gained back all the weight the last 7 months. I know what not to do this time around. I have to stick with my fasting and check in with my weight at least once a week to stay on track. Plus, exercise to keep the weight off.

My photo's from my cell are not loading to where I can attach in this blog. I'll just post some photos that I have already and try to figure out what's wrong with my photo situation!


Summer photo when I was at my max weight loss. I think it was at least 20 pounds. I could go back through my records which I plan to do. I do know it was about a pound a week I was losing and I was dieting /fasting for at least 20 weeks. 

This is how my diet goes. It's not for everyone, but this works for me. One meal a day. I have the easiest time eating one controlled meal at the end of the day around 4 to 6pm. This way, I stay low on calories. I also try to eat low cal foods, like my veggie soup, which I made myself. I also eat canned soups, so I know the exact calories. The canned soups just have a lot of salt! 

This was my dinner meal on day 1. I used a smaller bowl for about 2 cups of veggie soup. Steve made some roasted broccoli with garlic powder, and pepper sprinkled on top. I had about 2 cups. That was it along with lots and lots of water! I do love my water!

What did I do for exercise? I went cross country skiing for an hour, 5 miles and burned around 500 calories. I skipped my planks and weights which I need to start doing every morning! I have yet to do that but it's on my todo list for today,

What do I do about going out to eat? I am actually going out to eat tonight at Punch Pizza. While on this diet since I eat one time a day, I can eat what ever I want. I do try to keep it low calorie most of the days. I did pre-check the menu but the calories were not listed. I am going to just get a salad with a vinaigrette dressing. I know creamy dressings are a lot more calories and right now, I just want to stay at low cal as possible and still go out to eat. Will I have pizza? I might try a skinny slice. It's not about depriving myself and a punishment to lose weight. I'm still going to have weekend drinks, just one not two or three.

I do start to crave super healthy foods one I start only eating one meal. It's not like you crave donuts when you limit what you are eating for the day.

I'm not a huge breakfast eater so skipping breakfast is no big deal. Lunch gets a little harder and after dinner, I'm sometimes wanting popcorn, or ice cream. This too shall pass and I won't feel the need to want a snack. It's more boredom from sitting in front of TV. I probably should do more planks and yoga in the evening to reconnect with my fasting goals.

In all day 1 went just fine, not crazy difficult and now I'm on day 2. A tiny bit hungry this morning but I have plenty to keep me busy. I'm off work today as my customer canceled this morning. I have plenty to do, clean my house, laundry, finish my data entry of taxes, go ski, and out to dinner tonight. A full day lined up!




No comments:

Post a Comment