Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 16, 2020

It's a New Thing

I have not been blogging as much because my new thing is Snap Chat Stories. Follow me on Lorraine3168 on Snap chat for daily and multiple short stories. I post my exercise, food, where we go  out, my dog, other animals and just about anything I want to share in quick short stories.  

I posted a veggie soup recipe this week and will continue to post healthy meals with some break downs on cost per meal. I usually buy the ingredients, make it and will post quick snips of my meals and recipes. It's also a window on my life, just living and making the most out of each day! 

I'm trying to get back on track to eat healthy, do more things I enjoy, keep busy in the afternoons, check out new places to eat/drink around cities, travel, workout and get home projects done. I'm sharing it all on snap chat and a little on this blog. I'm better at Snapping now than blogging all the more reason to follow along and get snapchat on your cell. 




No comments:

Post a Comment