Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, January 19, 2020

It's too cold outside!

It's 1 degrees outside today. Far too cold to do much of anything!! We have 6" of fresh snow and it's just too darn cold to go cross country skiing! Plus, I am working this Sunday for half the day. Got to pay off the Christmas bills! I'm paying it all off tomorrow! Thankfully, we usually pay for all as we go but I did end up charging a little this year. My goal was to pay off anything we charged and not pay any fees. So far so good! Zero credit card balances are the way to go! 
 I've been trying to use snapchat for easy healthy meal making. One down and more to follow. I'm not a cook but I do like finding simple, low calorie meals to make and have for my lunches.
I do need to make this veggie chili soup again. It was so quick to put everything in the crock pot and let it cook, ready to eat in 4 to 6 hours! 

I'm still hooked on peanut butter. Now I just eat these pretzel PB nuggets. 10 is 150 calories so I count out the exact amount. Sometimes I go back in for 5 more or other days I share my 10 with the dog. Zoey kind of loves them too and sits there while I eat, waiting for me to give her one. 

Can you believe my granddaughter 
Madelyn is 2 months old now! 
I am loving the fresh snow. It's going to warm up this week back into the 30's. I just hope it doesn't start melting and then freezing making the ski trails a sheet of ice. While I haven't been running much , I still like to ski. Spring is biking season and I'll get back into running once the roads are clear of ice! 
It's also time to start dieting again. I had a lot of weight loss success with fasting through breakfast and lunch. Eating a low calorie dinner and not snacking. I'll have to do this diet again! I'm getting my mind set on fasting so I'm not starting till Monday next week. I have an easy work week, I can get in exercise, my taxes will be done so I can get back into painting and doing our house projects to stay busy. Plus, I need time to get focused on the next months of sticking with weight loss. Its slow going but by spring, I'll have lost at least 10 to 20 pounds! 



No comments:

Post a Comment