Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 13, 2020

2020 Goals???

Do I have any goals for 2020? I have more todo house projects and wants than goals for the year!

House project list? Pretty much finish what I never did in 2019, which includes painting the remaining 11 doors (closet, bedroom and bathroom doors upstairs) all were started and have the primer on, I just need the finishing coats of white enamel paint. 

We also really, really need to finish our basement. We have been in a holding pattern for years, maybe 15 now? The trim needs to be put around the windows, grout on the floor and finish the stone on the fireplace and get a couch with a big TV ( or put the 65" TV in our porch down there and get a new one for upstairs). 

I also want to repaint the basement in a light gray, covering up the yellow wall paint. We want to have a roaring 20's dinner party and I must have these house projects done before we can have our neighbor friends over! 

There are more house projects, like get rid of the kids bathroom tub and just put in a tile shower and re-do the master bathroom shower/tile floor. I don't need these done before our party so we'll just concentrate on what I can get done asap! 

Steve and I have a going out goal. We plan to visit as many Breweries in MN as we can this year. We have that Beer Hop passport, buy one get one and we want to check them off. So far, we've only used one. We went to a few breweries that aren't in the book. 

I have a nice Monday set up for myself. I don't work till 2pm and only for an hour. This leaves me the entire day to get done with some things like, planks, lift weights, blog, do data entry for our taxes, clean my own house and make dinner. The one thing I am going to do late morning is to go cross country skiing now that we had a fresh 1 to 2" of snow. I think it's enough for the trails to be semi okay to ski. At least that's my plan for today. We will see what I actually get done. 

We have a pretty good week planned. I always like to have some fun scheduled. 
Today,(Monday) easy work day/Cross country ski
Tuesday- $5 movie, 1917 already paid and reserved our seats
Wednesday - new pub opening in the area, going for happy hour
Thursday ? No plans other then to work in the morning and do some taxes/data entry
Friday - Happy hour some where
Saturday and Sunday ? Might work for a few hours and will plan something to do! 

We are suppose to get more snow all week, a little here and there so it will make it possible to ski all week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment