Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Reality and day 3 of fasting

On day #3 of my fasting diet, I decided it's time to know my exact weight. I start off just guessing because I really don't want to know how much I need to lose on day 1. So not sure if I lost any weight or not because I'm starting fresh with my exact weight. I care more about my measurements going down and that I did, on day 1.  I still need to lose 20 to 30 pounds.

Day 2 was not that difficult to stay focused on losing weight. I didn't work out of the house but I did have to work at home. Doing our tax prep work. All that data entry I leave for the end of the year. I finally finished up all I could do till I get more tax information in the mail. I'll submit the final report to our accountant next week. Feels good to get that done! It also kept my mind and fingers busy so I didn't think too much about eating.

I had the rest of my veggie soup for dinner.  I had at least 2 cups. I was still hungry and cold from skiing and hour/5miles, so I made a low 25 calorie hot chocolate and then I finished the bag 4cups of lite kettle popcorn (120 per serving and I went over by 1 cup). Popcorn did the trick to keep me satisfied. I'll have to go back to my 35 per cup popcorn.

Since I'm out of soup for today. My meal tonight is a sweet potato. I'm going to roast a few in the oven and have them ready to eat at 5pm. I'm also going to make sure I have some low cal popcorn on hand and measure out exactly what I eat. Or just only have a small bowl in a 2 or 3 cup serving bowl.

Exercise is going good. I have been cross country skiing for over an hour each day, burning more than 500 calories. I work today so I'll burn at least 500 calories just moving around and than I have skiing in the afternoon once again. I'll take a little 100mg caffeine to pep me up. I didn't do any caffeine yesterday afternoon and I was dragging a bit. Plus, it helps burn calories. I don't do coffee or pop so I need a little boost.

I was pretty disappointed on my morning weight. I underestimated my weight by 10 pounds. Easy to do. It could have been worse or better but knowing what I have to lose is certainly a summer motivator to get the weight off! I just feel a lot better today than I did two days ago.

If I lose at least 1 to 2 pounds a week in 17 weeks I will have lost enough to reach my goal weight.


1 comment:

  1. Hope to see you at the run on Sunday morning--good way to kick off Superbowl Sunday!
    http://www.badassladygang.com/the-calendar/2020/2/2/badass-lady-gang-twin-cities

    ReplyDelete