Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Saturday,,, and fall

The leaves are starting to turn just a little bit. I just want everything to stay green. I do love the fall colors, but why soooo soon?

I'm trying to get out every day and run a bit with doing my planks, weight lifting and of course working to get exercise. I hurt my leg while running with our dog so I'm not bringing her out. I run far too fast with our dog and then I step wrong which results in a injury. So now I'm slowly getting back into running again. I just go around our neighborhood's path which is a quick 1.6 miles that takes under 14 minutes to run. My pace is a lot slower than it use to be when I was running 6 to 8 miles every day. I just can't seem to stay injury free. For a long time it was my feet and now my leg. Wow, this getting older in my 50's isn't fun with all the aches and pains.

I also gave up Advil in the mornings. I really want it for my aches and pains but I do my yoga and it all works out at least while I keep moving. My back pain is always an issue so this is why I do yoga, plus it just feels good. A great way to start every day! I'll never give that up!

I also am doing my daily planks. Just bent arms and both sides. I'm staying off straight arms because my wrist is also sore, probably from holding my cell phone! So many complaints of injuries! You just can't stop trying to stay fit. There is always something you can do!

I also haven't done that great of a job doing this fasting diet. I manage to skip breakfast, then I eat a very late lunch around 2pm. I do try to keep my calories low by eating fruit, snacking on popcorn and trying not to eat any ice cream in the evening. I've been eating my frozen raspberries instead which is a good treat! I still attempt to try to diet every day. I just need to be more focused in the number of calories I eat.

My birthday pedicure treat from Kendra. I got my toe nails painted white. Not sure I love the color, but wanted to try something new.
Friday night out at a brewery to play cribbage and than to dinner down the road at the Yankee tavern. We split the chicken tenders and brisket street taco's. Super good food!


No comments:

Post a Comment