Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 9, 2019

Back to Monday!

Yes here we are back to Monday already! Wow, weeks just tick on by so fast!
Sunday was cold with rain. I think my favorite black jacket is lost! I couldn't find it any where. I do have this habit of taking it off and putting it on my chair when we are out. I probably left it some where!

Sunday morning we went to the St. Paul Farmer Market then stopped at Big River Pizza across the street. Its wood fire roasted pizza and was delicious for the slice of meat, topped with sweet potatoes, sausage and peppers. We've had really good pizza every where we go and even the pizza at home we made.

The rest of the day was spend indoors. We ran some errands in the afternoon. Not a very exciting day.

This week at least we have some week night fun plans. It just can't come soon enough or warm 80 degree weather. We are going to warm up to 80 by Tuesday which I am really looking forward to. We have plans to take the boat out one last time around noon. We have dinner plans with friends on Wednesday and a boat cruise on Saturday night. I just need to come up with Friday night and Sunday plans.

Starting my fasting diet again today. Just eating dinner and trying to eat low calorie. I'd like to lose 10 pounds. So far, I ate some Dot candies that were left over from Sunday. Not off to a great fasting start but I'll just wait till dinner to eat my next meal. Three dots won't discourage me from dieting today!



No comments:

Post a Comment