Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Nothing like more rain!

Just another rain filled day in Minnesota! Wednesday it rained, today its raining like crazy and Friday I think it's going to stop! I didn't feel like going out again in the rain so, I cooked and baked! 

Steve was out last night, so I cooked up some beef tenderloin wrapped in bacon and added some blue cheese on top for my dinner. I usually don't cook but this is what we had in the frig. I also ate a blue cheese salad before dinner to eat some greens. Delicious! 

Yeah, that fasting diet, not going so well. I'm starting fresh today because Wednesday was a baking day for me. I wanted to try out these mini pie presses I purchased last Christmas. They worked great! I made some triple berry pies. Had one with vanilla bean ice cream, hot out of the oven. 


I tried to make them a bit fancy and used the leftover pie crust to cut out leaves and dusted with sugar. I'll have to try these pie presses with apples! Now off to bake some ginger, cinnamon cookies for my Thursday customers. I love fall baking, just not the eating part!

No comments:

Post a Comment