Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

What do you do on a 80*F September Day?

This is what I did on a rain filled cold 60*F on Monday! I went shopping and found something I didn't know I needed!  A new fall "Thankful" pillow for our front couch! 

I love the new couch pillow.
 What did we do on a 80*F Tuesday afternoon? After working half a day (because we do have to work), we took the jetski out on the St. Croix river for a little R&R. Perfect day to lounge by the river edge. The water felt good, a little chilled down but we still got in because it was a hot afternoon!


 Soaking up some vitamin D before winter! I hope this isn't our last trip this fall to the river but I have a feeling it might just be!

No comments:

Post a Comment