Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, September 8, 2019

September, there goes summer!

It's been a cooler type of summer. It really didn't get warm till July and August was cold the last two weeks. Now we move into September with temps only in the 60's and maybe some days reaching mid 70's! I want more summer hot temperatures! So not ready for fall or winter!

 This past week,  I ran 6 miles total. Not great but something. I decided to run with Zoey just around our neighborhood path 1.6 miles. Well, I run far too fast with the dog and pulled something in my right leg by my knee. So, not going to be running for awhile till that feels better. I'd bike but its chilly out. Instead of that type of cardio, I worked on our back yard. Trimming trees, taking care of some weeds and then washing a few windows. Seems like when I go workout, then I don't want to take care of home projects. A trade off since I'm giving the workout a break and just concentrating on home projects.

Steve actually installed the kids bathroom new toilet. I know, not very exciting. One more to go in our master bathroom and then maybe he will install that new light above our stairs.
 I really need to just sit outside more before winter. Sometimes I forget and end up sitting on the couch! Of course there are zero bugs on the couch compared to outdoors!
 Saturday night we drove to Minneapolis.  I wanted to check out the new North Loop, Graze building.  Its food, drinks and some retro games all in one place next to Modest brewery and just down the street from Black sheep coal pizza. So we hit up all three places starting our night at 3pm. Perfect timing because everything was busy but not overly busy!

I do more snap chat video posts now than just taking photos. We did send a few texts to the kids and that's the only reason I actually took photos last night. I need to remember to take more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment