Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 23, 2016

We are super Lucky!

We are lucky to have a 70+F day in April. I can not believe the nice spring we are having. I love it!!!! Makes me happy that we have nice weather to enjoy. 
I'm working both Saturday morning and Sunday. I scheduled work at 10am just so I could fit in a run before working. 
 Six miles at the local park. Celina came with to run because the gym was closed today for cleaning. She started after me so we both ran alone. She only wanted to run once around the lakes while I made three loops around and around. 
 I probably should have saved up some energy for working but I didn't. I felt tired but still had some energy to finish working and then come home to clean our house. 
It feels good to finally sit down, eat my lunch, catch up on my blogs and relax. 
Friday night I wanted to try a new pizza place. A Chicago style pizza, called Tommy's Chicago pizza. It was pretty good. I would like to try the stuffed pizza too. This was delicious and we will be back! 
While waiting for our pizza I read the paper and found out Culture Club is playing at the Myth in Mpls thi summer and Billy Idol will be here too in July. They both are over a weekend so that means I'll be stuck in town if we want to go. I'm so undecided??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment