Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Bike to the store and home 17.5 miles

Seventeen point five miles didn't seem that hard. Of course, I had a short store break in between all those biking miles. 
I didn't stop to take any photos. When I'm running or biking, I just don't like to stop because it takes that much longer to get home. I have to keep up this afternoon biking. I'm on a roll... 

Steve is back at it on our fence. I'm hoping 80% of it gets done today. It would great to have it all done, but that's asking too much in one day. Can you tell I'm a little bit anxious to just let Zoey run free? 


Remember me saying that I think Zoey has this whole potty training down? Nope, I'm still dealing with a few small puddles. 
I have a busy work day.. off I go and then off I ride later on this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment