Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Distractions and feeling disappointed.

Work is a bit of a running distraction. When I work more, I run less. It's just exhausting! Maybe that's why I need a nap every afternoon and I'm still tired where I am able to get to bed by 9:30pm most nights.
I always feel bad for not going for a run. I've completely let myself down. I know we all need rest days and I should be okay with taking a day off from running. It's just that I've taken a lot of days of rest and it keeps increasing. I use to be able to go a year with maybe  taking a total of 20 rest days due to being sick or on a vacation where we did a lot of biking, or walking instead of me running. I need to get over this feeling of being disappointed and just move on. 
I don't know about you, but Friday nights just are made for having pizza. Celina has been doing some grocery shopping lately and she picked up the ingredients to make pizzas at  home. Naam bread with sausage, fresh motzerilla, tomatoes, pepperoni and fresh basil. I completely forgot the peppers. Next time for sure! 
Whats a stay at home Friday night with out a game of cribbage? I won by the way. Steve and I take turns winning and losing. Its all good! 
Zoey is ready for her morning massage. Yep, I give her a massage every morning and she kind of knows and waits for it. She just loves her back rubbed, stomach and ears. 
She was all exhausted from her massage and it was back to bed for her. She is sleeping a lot again, its either a growth spurt or she is in the teen years, of needing more rest. 
It's Saturday and I opted to work for a few hours this morning. Its also my idea to ride the tri bike when I get home. I need to start riding this bike to get ready for that dualathalon that I have yet to register for. I am not sure what I'm waiting for? To make sure the weather will be nice, to insure I can and will be able to ride this bike and feel comfortable, for the price to go up in cost? At any rate, I have it on my todo list to register today. I need and want to check a dualathalon off my bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment