Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 26, 2016

I never think, "Oh I wasted that hour".

You'll never hear me say after a run, "Oh, I wasted an hour". Time is going to go by anyway, might as well run when you still can. That's my motto anyway to get out the door some days. I've been stalling in the mornings I run. I take my sweet time waking up doing my yoga then I take far too long for those daily exercises that I don't really enjoy doing but need to keep doing every day. Would we really do anything if we didn't have to. Well, I guess you don't have to workout but then I don't want to be one to not be fit and healthy as I can be. I did that and it didn't work out very good for me. 
Running is never going to be easy. I do think it helps my mood, makes me feel a lot better about life, in that I feel like I'm capable of almost anything I set my mind to. It's been my therapy to get through the hurt and pain from my mom rejecting me and helped me forgive as much as I can. Some things you can never out run and this is one of them. I'm thankful for all those hours on the road running to think clearly and run out the hurt and pain it's caused. I'm not sure how many years its been but it makes no difference. At holidays, birthdays and just family events bring back all the "whys". I do take full responsibility for being me. Questioning motives and not backing down. I'm who I am and I will remain true to myself. Take me or leave me, I'm okay with who I am. 
I did get out to run the neighborhood. Forty one degrees felt pretty nice. I was happy with my mile times all in the 9 minute range. 
1 mile 9:56
2 mile 9:45
3 mile 9:52
4 mile 9:54
5 mile 9:53
6 mile 9:10 (shorter .90 miles)
I might have faster times because this is the 2nd time this week I've done any running. Could it be from fresh legs? 
How is it that this puppy of ours is getting so big? She is a big baby and I'm so happy we have her in our family. 
Dinner last night was party my idea. To add mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and asparagus on top of pasta. We really should have had it on top of zucchini noodles. 
I ate far too many of these. My only down fall. Well, for the rest of my meals and snacks I did great. Just need to work on the total calories, giving up white bread and limiting junk foods to treats once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment