Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 23, 2015

Winter is Back!

It might look all pretty with the trees covered in snow.. but really? It's spring! We hardly had snow all winter and now we get snow! Not liking it! The roads and trails were finally dry and clear of ice and mud. We are starting over.
I had to get up way too early before the sun was up to workout. The roads were in no condition to run. Off to the gym. 
At least it was a pretty drive to and from the gym. 
I spent my 30 minutes lifting weights. I'll go back this evening and run. 
I'm going to do the elliptical, stationary biking, walking and running. A little of everything just for variety, 15 minutes of everything!
Evan Monday.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment