Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Little tired but I did it any way!

I have a hard time saying No to anyone. When ever Celina asks to go to the gym, I always say yes, no matter how tired I might be. 

I had already lifted weights in the morning so that was done and I wasn't about to do any more. I biked only 15 minutes at the gym and I figured its easier then running and I have to rest up a bit for soccer later on. 25 minutes of easy biking.. and Celina was done with her running. I have to say, I was pretty tired from working all day and needed a quick 30 minute nap so I'd be awake for my late soccer game. 

Ready to play soccer late last night. I tripped 2 guys, but not on purpose last night. One went flying across the field and the other fell like a rock. It was a pretty proud moment. Everyone on my team was happy about the trips. Those guys are pretty aggressive and they think they can run the girls over. Not going to happen. At one point I was blocking this big guy and he almost pushed me down. Of course his reaction was to tell me not to put my arms out. Well, maybe if you weren't pushing me to fall.. I wouldn't need to have my arms out. Then again.. that's the way you play aggressive. Keep blocking them from the goal. I received a nice complement from our team manager. She liked how I was more aggressive and said I was doing great on defense.  
We switched up the line up for our team last night. Trying something new! 2 girls defenders with 1 guy in the middle. One girl & guy and 2 guy mid fielders. We usually played one girl in each position. I was a bit nervous of playing defense. It's pretty much your fault if the ball gets by you. There is no one left other then the keeper. I was told, that I did great! Good news to hear. After all, I've only been playing 14x's in my entire life.. still lots to improve upon! 
 Part of my team.. We all need to do a team photo! Yep, I am the oldest on the team by probably 10 years, but to tell you the truth. I don't feel like it. I'm sure I look it, but I'm not going to tell myself that! 

I didn't stick with 100% protein yesterday for my meals. I did make some progress. Eating protein for a snack did keep me full a lot longer. I ate those peanuts. While they were high in calories ~ 400. I didn't eat anything till dinner. Made some pork wanton's. Plus, I ate rice with the pork/coleslaw. I was able to stay around 1800 calories for the day. I only had one treat of a chocolate chip cookie bar after soccer. It was just waiting for me.. 
Our little cutie is 15 months old.. Already! Love the scrunchy face he makes. Such a funny little guy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment