Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Running Hump Day...

I'm always happy when I see anything related to running in our mail box. 

Dinner was a fail of sorts for dieting. We went out to eat at Green Mill and had pizza. I was far too hungry by 7pm and had 3 slices. Those calories add up fast but at least I was still around 1500 calories for the day.. + about 200 to 300 extra calories just from the pizza and tasting the last of Logan's cheesecake. 

I'm all about not depriving myself on this healthy eating. It's been 9 days and I'm allowed to eat what I want. I just wanted to keep it to one slice of Pizza, not three. Well, back today to healthy choices all three meals with my snack. I'm going to avoid going out to dinner until I reach my weight loss goals. 
We did our out to eat dinner celebration after Logan's band concert. Yes, he needs his hair cut. Its a daily lets go get your hair cut.. and he always says later... later never happens. It would be nice to see his eyes again! 
I've been working on my abs for over a year, doing 6 minutes total of daily planks. I just need to lose more body fat.. because my abs are under there! I have been trying to up my minutes from 6 to 8. I break it up into 1-1/2 minutes or 2 minutes with a short rest between planks (bent and straight arms). Planks do get easier.. but they are still hard. At least I'm not collapsing dying after each set like I use to. It really is the best way to work your core. 
It's been a week since I had my very first Botox between the eyes on the forehead. It takes any where between 3 to 7 days before you can't make that wrinkle. It took 7 days for me. I am 100% sold on Botox. I don't feel any bad effects and love the results of the smoothed out wrinkle. Just wish it would last forever and you didn't need to go back to get it re-done in 4 months. It's all about prevention from looking unhappy. Now if I could only do something about my dark under eye circles! Oh, and I love my frown fillers. Why age faster then you need to!
It's soccer night at the dome for me. I missed last week so I'm excited to go play some soccer tonight. I'm skipping my morning running to save up my energy for tonight. I might do a little pre-running before to just warm up for a few miles. Last time I played soccer I wore my Fitbit and I calculated that I ran about 3 miles during soccer. I need to get in 3 really easy miles too! 
Off to eat my breakfast. I've cut back on my morning meal. I'm just eating one slice of bread instead of two each morning. That is unless I'm really hungry. I really don't notice not having two slices as one is keeping me just as full most days of the week. Not to mention.. I drink lots and lots of water and only water throughout the day. No need to drink any of my calories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment