Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 12, 2015

New week.. starting over.

My Fitness week starts on Monday.. I have all these blank pages to fill in. There is nothing more I dislike then having blanks that aren't filled in. It keeps me working out just to fill in those blank spots in my fitness planner/book.
Below zero again today, but a warm up by the end of the week is on the way. I can go cross country skiing and run outdoors in just a few days. I'm a little excited to mix up my workout. I've been trapped indoors running on the cross ramp far too many days. 
It's my Monday with Evan. I only had time early this morning to get in a 50 minute run or miles on the cross ramp. A quick workout and better then not going at all to workout. I'm just one mile short of my normal 6 miles I run each morning. 
Sunday family dinner Steve made some Parmesan-bread crumb crusted chicken. I completely forgot to take a photo of his spicy sweet potato/pepper soup. It was delicious but pretty spicy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment