Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Looking every where for running and weight loss motivation

I'm looking for running and weight loss  motivation pretty much every where I can find it. I have the hardest time sticking to losing weight. Eating healthy through the day is tough. Really tough. I crash and burn every evening... One good thing is that I am aware of my problem time of the day. I just can't stop the cycle which is the huge issue. This is why I'm looking for motivation any where I can find it. 
I do struggle to want to go run or workout each day. I just do it. As long as I can get in my run in the morning I've got that all figured out. I'm just not super motivated and really haven't been for a few months. I know the answer is not quitting.. I've tried mixing up my morning workout by variety and that does help. It's just not enough. This is why I look to anything I can for more motivation.. 
The key to change is in the little things we do each day. I need to start making tiny changes that I can keep up and live with. I just read that if I'm going to eat junk instead of choosing something helathy. I should mix it with healthy foods. Like eat a peanut butter cup with some air popped popcorn, 

No comments:

Post a Comment