Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday fun day.

It's not exactly Sunday fun day because I chose to work today. It was either work or make my week extra busy. I opted to get a little done today and then it won't be such a overly busy work week.
I finally have a photo of Zoey on her favorite couch. We decided to keep the couch instead of tossing it just for the dog. She loves sitting in the window watching for bunnies.

It's day 12 of my diet. I have a harder time not eating as much on the weekends. We like to go out to eat. My rules are do not touch the bread basket or the fried chips and salsa. Salsa is okay, but not the chips! I've also said no to fried foods. Since chicken wings are my favorite, it's a good thing Doolittle's makes rotisserie wings that are not fried but tasted just as good or better.

I have no idea of how much I weight but I can tell my waist is shrinking! Bye, bye fat!!I think that saying is true, you'll feel the weight loss way before any one even notices. I think it takes at least 20 or more pounds before people ask if you've lost weight. I'm still a work in progress. I'll take 10 pound of weight loss if I can. Of course, I don't plan on weighing myself because I'll just get discouraged if I don't think the scale has changed enough.

 Still eating my spicy bean, corn, tomato, onion and peppers chilli soup. It's so delicious! I'm keeping my calories most days to below 500. I give myself up to 1000 on Friday and Saturdays because I just want to live a little too.

I haven't been hungry. I do eat breakfast every day. My one slice of wheat bread with PB. It keeps me full till mid afternoon or till dinner. Giving up sugar was easier then I thought. As long as I don't eat any, I'm fine. I'll just have to keep it that way.

Week #3 starts on Wednesday and I'm excited to check yet another week off my diet. I'm hoping by week 9, I've reached my weight loss goals. If not, at least I'm re-training myself how to eat more healthy and stay away from sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment