Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 23, 2018

10 days

I've been on a lose it fast weight loss diet. I'm determined to lose all the weight I've put back on since losing 40-50 pounds 7 years ago. I slowly gained back almost all the weight I had lost. It wasn't for lack of exercising. It was back to my bad eating habits. Now that I'll be turning 50 in August and summer is fast approaching. I want to lose weight fast and not lose it slowly. I've tried to lose it slow and that's just not for me. I need to take extreme measures to lose fat and do it quickly!

So far it's been dieting of 10 days. I started mid week, on Wednesday. Here's what my plan was to lose weight and deal with life at the same time.

Always eat my breakfast of 1 slice of wheat bread with honey and chucky PB. I'm guessing its around 150 - 200 calories. I eat this very slow. Probably takes me a good 3 hours to eat with lots and lots of water. I skip lunch and have zero snacks. I also skip some dinners too. Other days I need more calories. I've been eating protein (Chicken or pork) but mostly lots of veggies!

I did have more calories around 1000 last Friday and Saturday. I had three drinks, cheese and wine. We had a wine tasting on Friday when I ate a little of cheese, drank wine and had a taco with a few chips. Kept it all under control and pre planned my splurge. Saturday night we had dinner at a friends house for St. Patty's day. I had three drinks and a tiny bit of dinner which consisted of two little potatoes and corn beef/1 tiny slice. You have to adjust and live a little or it will never work to lose weight!

It's hard to say exactly how much I'm losing. I was going for or hoping to lose a pound a day on this very restrictive diet of less then 500 calories per day. I did weight myself but and it seems like that's what is happening. I can't say this pound per day will continue but I'm hoping at least 5 pounds a week. I have 9 weeks total to lose the weight before Summer starts. My goal is to lose 20 - 30 pounds. I was feeling awful about myself. My stomach was getting flabby, my leggings were not staying up since my waist had expanded. Nothing is worse then having to constantly pull up your pants when working. It was driving me CRAZY! Plus, I didn't like the way clothes were fitting and how I was looking with extra weight. It was time to do something about it. I didn't want to gain back all the weight and I was close to doing that.

My before diet photo with a little tummy. More arm fat and bigger booty.
 
After 10 days of dieting, I know the weight is coming off even with out stepping on the scale. My clothes are fitting better, I no longer have to constantly pull up my leggings. I still do, but not as much. I sleep better. I'm less achy at night.
 
I don't feel tired on this diet. I have a half a caffeine pill in the morning or 100ml to get me up and going.  Less caffeine then drinking coffee or tea. Since I don't do either, next best thing! Gives me energy to work and keep moving!
 
If I'm hungry, I will eat dinner. Veggies, protein or my favorite weight loss soup. Spicy Chili soup that I make.
My soup is low in calories, spicy for fat burning and so tasty! It's also filling since it's veggies and liquid.
 
On week #2, 7 weeks left to lose all my weight! I've got this! I did it years ago and I can do it the same way again. I just have to remember, it's all about what I eat. Stay away from Sugar! It's not your friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment