Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, July 1, 2016

I found them.... !!!

You have no idea of how happy I am about these Glycerin 14, Brooks running shoes. They felt great on my feet. I did have a tiny bit of toe /burning pain but that was at mile 6 and not bad at all. These are winners in my book!
My feet felt so great that after running 3 miles, I kept running to finish up my six miles. I had a busy work day ahead of me so I was going to cut my miles running down but when your feet feel good, you have to go with it... 
Remember me saying that I was dieting till July 8th.. Well, I feel off that waggon pretty hard. Pizza, cupcakes and ice cream.. Okay never too late to start fresh and do a re-do in the morning. 
Here's my Hy-Vee cupcake review.. pass them on up. While they weren't awful and flavorless they were highly colored lemon and orange. I'm sure 100% artificial and throw in some hydrogenated stuff to make them extra bad for you. I still say carrot cake/cream cheese frosting is the best cake combo. I doubt I'll ever get their cupcakes again. It's just not that good and I make better from a box and home made frosting. Plus, the cupcakes were not cheap $2.50 each. We split all four ways so it was like eating one cupcake plus a forth of another. 
Just dinner from last night on the grill. Steve cooked up some bone in pork chops with parsnips and sweet potato. A great dinner to eat outside on the deck. 
After dinner and the cupcakes, we played more cribbage. I'm on a winning streak.. I kind of skunked him last night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment