Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, July 18, 2016

One goal.. get off the lazy train

No more excuses for staying on the lazy train. I need to get off this train! I've been taking it easy, skipping workouts and my daily exercises a few times a week. It's got to be from doing the same old every day. I have just one goal and only one, to figure out what I can do to change my current lazy pattern. 

  • Changing out of workout clothes in the afternoons is not helping. If I am ready to workout, I will workout. Right? 


  • Have my shoes, bike or what ever 
  • ready to go. (This is why I keep a bike inside my house. Doesn't everyone do this?)
  • Figure out what will make me happy. I don't always know a run or bike ride will change my mood from Blah to Yes! 
  • Change up my exercise. Plain and simple, if I'm bored it will be boring... I need a new route a new something to look forward to doing. What that is, I'll have to figure that out! 



I'm looking forward to running with this fast girl. Once she is a year old we can slowly increase her running miles. Right now we do one lap around our tiny block and she is all tired out. 

Zoey did keep us up till 12 am last night. It was in and outside for a few hours. She wants to hunt bugs at night. 

We are back to Monday. My schedule is full this week with work. It's not too busy to be able to fit in some boating, running and biking. I just need to pre-plan my day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment