Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summer is in full swing!

Summer is defiantly in full swing around here. Biking, running, soccer and tennis, jet skiing, boating, swimming and hiking are all on the schedule. I love being able to go out for a run or a bike ride early and am comfortable in a tank top. 
I did Zero running this morning. Instead Steve and I biked 10.5 miles on our mountain bikes on the hilly dirt roads. Done in 50 minutes and then off to work. 
I sure had to power through my work morning to get done by noon. Celina had her first tennis match this afternoon. She played doubles.
 I had to share my finger. There is nothing worse then getting a splinter in your finger and not being able to see it, to get it out. I had to use my cell phone to take a photo where I could zoom in and actually see there the splinter went into my finger. Three days of letting it fester, I finally got it out. 
Zoey is not enjoying the cone of shame. She has to wear this cone for seven full days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment