Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, December 21, 2015

The count down... 4, 3, 2, 1 ready set GO!

Yes, it's the count down week to Christmas, or Christmas Eve when we start the celebrations. I actually feel like Evan's birthday kicks off the holiday celebrating and it doesn't end till after Tim's birthday on the 26th.. or should we just keep going till New Years Day? Like every year, I have a ton to finish up. I'm stressing about all I need to finish, you know all the gift wrapping, cookie baking not to mention cleaning my own house too! 
Running is not going to happen every day this week. I'm only going to be able to get in about  3 or 4 days of running but don't worry, work exercise far makes up the miles I'll be missing running. I will be exhausted after my Tuesday and Wednesday work days. No time to rest because I have plenty I want to finish for Christmas. 
We celebrated Paul's birthday last night. Had one of my favorite pie's from Bakers Square. 
Celina wanted to make soup for Paul's birthday. It turned out really good. She found the recipe for this veggie soup on Pinterest. 
Steve made roasted chicken with these pan roasted chive potatoes. Everything tasted delicious. Kendra brought over cheese, meats and made guacamole for  appetizers. 
We just have one more Birthday to go.. 

Here are the stats for my weekend running (Saturday and Sunday). I can always tell I'm having a good running day when I see miles in the low 10's and 9's. 
I'm bummed that the weather is going to be perfect for running in the 30's and 40's this whole week and I won't be running every single day of it! I'm hopeful that the weather trend will continue and I'll be able to get in more great winter running. 
Ready Set Go.. the count down is started... and I need to get out and run before my Monday work day starts. I have so much to finish up today but I'm not giving up my run. That's part of my todo list along with work, wrapping gifts, and baking cookies then doing some shopping for a few more gifts. It's going to be a busy next few days.. Happy count down... 
Remember me saying I need to try on those skinny red jeans. The ones that I want to fit back into comfortably. Well, lets just say. I can squeeze my body back into them. What you don't know is that I can not button them up. They ride far too low because I still have body fat to lose. I am making progress.. after-all I can get into them. I just need to make them comfortable. 

You won't see me try on my skinny, skinny blue jeans. Just far too tight. Yikes! I have 10 more weeks before I plan to reach my fit back into those jeans goal. I'm going to try a lot harder to reach that goal. I'm at the half way point. Week #10 of 20 weeks, eating healthy, eating less 1500 - 2000 calories per day. Plus always running and doing my daily yoga/exercises/planks. I still won't weight myself. It's not about how much I weight.. it's about being healthy and more fit in 2016! 

No comments:

Post a Comment