Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Oh what fun it is to work and try and get all done!

Here we are.. one more day to go till all the Christmas preparations must be done. I finished the busiest day of work on Tuesday. I still have two more busy work days, but nothing like yesterday! I'm not stressing about work because it's completely a do-able two more days. I'm just not looking forward to my 30 minute drive on Christmas eve to finish work and then the drive back home. It would be so much better to finish up work close to home. 
I'm skipping all extra exercise, like my run and my daily planks etc.. I am still doing an hour of yoga. I mainly stretch to loosen up my aching back. My back was extra sore this morning but I think after stretching I have it all worked out and thanks to a little Advil too! 
The tree went from no presents under it to almost everything wrapped last night. I just have those stocking stuffers to wrap and I'm 100% done! Wrapping gifts has to be my least favorite thing to do. It would be a lot better if I picked a better location to wrap up all but nope, I sit on the wood floor in my room, with bad lighting because we have dim light bulbs in our ceiling fan and the lamp next to the bed is a reading light so it's not big or bright enough. You would think I'd get a table out and be in a room with a good working light. Nope.. I like to make it as uncomfortable as possible. Some year I might just work on changing this. Now you know why my back aches! 
I did a little more baking with Celina last night. She wanted to give out cookies and candies as a gift to her friends. She baked some huge chocolate chip cookies while I made peanut brittle and peanut-butter-chocolate fudge. I was in the process of making those really good toffee bars when I realized I used the last can of sweetened condensed milk. They are now to be continued. 
Its looking more and more like a green Christmas instead of a white one. We are having rain this morning. Never in all my years living in Minnesota have I experienced this type of weather. As a skier I'm not loving that it isn't white but as a runner... yes! I like the warmer temperatures.. makes winter not so bad this year. We only have two more months January, February and then we are almost done.. March is the snowiest and then April... yes! 
I have a lot of running, fitness and weight loss goal to work on in the new year. I'll be reflecting back on 2015 the ups and downs. Over all I have to say 2015 was great! I look forward to the new year with new goals, new hopes and a new healthy me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment