Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Test In Today's Cold

Every morning I look out my window to see what kind of running outside day its going to be. I then check the actual outside temperature and most importantly the wind speed. Yes, wind is not my friend. It can be a good cold day and no wind but add that wind and it can be a bad kind of running day.
I've been doing everything I can to delay getting outside. I do over an hour of yoga, eat 1/2 my breakfast of PB bread, blog about my running, do my planks, twists, bridge.. then go get dressed in multiple layers and get way too hot hanging out inside that I'm looking forward to stepping out in the cold fresh air. I do 50 squats and 30 lunges down the driveway before my GPS wants to find a signal... Then off I go at an easy pace to run.. Well, soon I will run.. 
(before lash pic)
I never reached my weight loss goal, but I'm rewarding myself anyway. This is my I'm still running outside every day reward. It's eyelash extensions! This is the last day I'll wake up with small lashes! I'm super excited!!! I was told it takes 3 hours to initially get lashes. After, it's just once a month replacement that take 45 minutes to an hour.
Today is also finally the day Logan is old enough to go workout at the gym with Steve and me. I don't want to pay if Celina and Logan won't go. Might have to do a week test to see if they really will stick it out. I'm an early morning runner, wake up, go and get it done then start my day. The kids are more about sleep in, get up slow and by afternoon they might feel like going. I'm not sure how this is going to work with them going to work out? My plan is to take them after school for at least 30 minutes. What's 30 minutes in a full 24 hours? Nothing right? This is something they both want to do.. of course it always sounds good but not always easy to follow through! 

 Logan Starts soccer practice two times a week starting Tuesday. It's going to be busy again running out each evening 3 days a week. 
How many miles will I run today. Average is around 6 miles.. 
Happy Running Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment