Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Just two more miles..

I had to tell myself its just 2 more miles or 6 times around our block. I did it. 6 miles in the cold and light snow. I was going to run 4 miles but then I told myself you can just do 2 more miles so I don't have make up miles to do at the gym. Outside running sure beats running indoors any day! 

 This was after my run... the quick cool down. 
Light snow was falling during the last 2 miles. No need for my Yak Trax since the roads stayed cleared. 
I'm having puppy issues.. I really want this Springer. The only issue is that her tail is not docked. She looks almost like Josie our last springer. We still have our guinea pig and bunny so I'm not sure its a good mix of animals. Plus, do we really need a dog? It would be nice to have a running buddy? Oh soooo tempting! 

Done running and now on to lifting weights! 


No comments:

Post a Comment