Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Early morning views..

This is my early, early morning running view. Lights to keep me safe and able to see around. Its always fun to figure out what animals eyes are glowing off in the distance. Today, just a rabbit but occasionally its a cat roaming the neighborhood. 
Running was slow again today, but its better then not running. At least that's what I tell myself. Still spending at least an hour stretching and doing my planks, squats, lunges and bridge to warm up before heading out to run in the chilly morning air. 
I really do warm up and start sweating like crazy even at 45*F. 

 5 miles was all I wanted to run. Its pretty nice being close to home running the entire time. I can stop or throw off some layers as I pass my house. My version of a treadmill but a free one and one that needs zero maintenance, the road. 
Poor Evan was sick again yesterday with another cold. Lucky for me, he just wanted to spend most of the day being held. We had a lot of snuggle time on the couch. 
He was feeling a little better and road his horse. This baby horse rider was Steve's brother's, its got to be 40 years old. 
My diet was a semi fail yesterday. I just made a poor snack choice of a raspberry coffee cake slice. It's not the end of the diet. Just a small set back and a consequence of my weight not changing that much the past week. I'm right back at it today.. thinking before I eat. Goal is to eat less, burn more. 
Day 9.. right back on track. 




No comments:

Post a Comment