Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 6, 2018

April Winter Continues

April sure is playing a trick on us in MN. I was not too happy to see more snow. It was almost gone 100% and now its all back again along with Cold, cold temps. We need our roof shingled and this snow is not helping!!!
I
I stayed home from work on Tuesday because the kids had a snow day. We were to get up to 9" of snow. I think throughout the day it was more like 6.5". The streets pretty much stayed clear of snow since it just melted away. I could have easily worked and the kids could have had a school day but then again.. it was nice to have a lazy do nothing kind of day. I felt a little guilty for doing nothing but you need days like that.

It was difficult staying on my low calorie diet Tuesday with so much home time and no exercise.  I haven't been keeping up with my 500 or less calories per day. It's more around 1000, some times over and some times under but always more then 500. I can't say this is going to be quick weight loss for me at this rate. It's been 24 days of dieting and probably only 10 pounds of weight lost. I have till June 1st to lose what I'd like and that doesn't mean I stop come June 1st either. I just have a goal date of when I'd like to be weighting at least 20 - 25 pounds less. Quick weight loss is more fun to see results fast but it's hard to maintain that. I get hungry! For me, it's once I start eating at dinner that I want to keep eating until I feel full. Sometimes I am not hungry but still crave something sweet, like last night. I really wanted to buy some peanut butter filled pretzels. I grabbed the large bag and was about to put it into the cart and Steve reminded me, that I am buying them for me to eat, No one else! It's not like he told me not to buy them, but I needed that reminder, don't do it. Just don't bring them home and they won't call me to eat them up! I put them back on the shelf but was still craving food when I got home. He had some granola cereal, 190 calories for 3/4 of a cup. I tried a few clusters, and a few more, eating at least 3/4 cup. Oh well, it's better then grabbing the Easter candies. I can live with this extra calories for the day, which brought me up to 850. All but 150 calories were consumed from 4:30 to 8pm last night. I have to work on my evening eating!!
It was reward diet day, on Thursday. I was in need of hair color to get rid of  a few grays around my hair line. Decided to do a root touch up and then a little lightened around the face.

I'm still making my favorite crack candies for my customers. Dieting doesn't seem to make me want to eat them up, thankfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment