Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Going all in at 100%

I am going 100% in on my weight loss plan starting today and not tomorrow! I read an article yesterday that if your not 100% in on what ever you want to achieve, you will never reach your goals. I started thinking about summer clothes on Saturday because we had a warm day. Soon enough I'm going to have to try on my summer clothes and I want them to fit. Its time to take control and be happy with my weight loss efforts tomorrow morning. I want to wake up knowing I gave it 100% today.


I took my time this morning getting out the door to run around the lakes. I am stepping up my running to four miles most days per week. I ran the lakes last week three times. I plan to start biking when the weather is at least in the 60's.


Time to make a Sunday plan to stick to weight loss. Going to look at puppies and then figure out how to spend the rest of my Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment