Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 13, 2017

Over Five Years or to be exact 269 weeks!

I've been working out regularly for 269 weeks which means its been a little over five years now. I lost almost fifty pounds and didn't keep it all off. I don't have to start all over from scratch, but I do have to go back to my diet on what did work to shed weight fast. I'm not a slow dieter that will be able to take off the pounds. I have to drop weight quick. I kept most of the weight off for three years, but slowly my body wants to gain it all back. It could be age but a lot has to do with food choices. I've been trying to do the sensible approach to just making good food choices for most of my meal, which I do. I still have major slip up every day. I do love my sugar but that doesn't love me back. I can't keep doing the same old every day and expect to feel good. It's time to get serious! Stop the self destructive behaviors and get to work. Even if that means it's going to be tough! I'm up for the challenge!


We had an early Valentine's day family dinner last night. We made pizza's and some chocolate molten cakes. I made some hearts out of Almond bark to put on top of the cakes.

 
I over baked the cakes and they weren't molten inside. I was a bit disappointed but it did prevent me from eating the whole cake.
 
Family pizza
 
I finally got to see my favorite little person. Oh how I missed Evan. It was good to give him lots of kisses along with his Valentine's candies and gift.
 
He loves Star Wars and I found Logan's old light savor. He was trying to pop bubbles with the light savor.


 We are back to a Monday. A busy work day! I'm off to run and then I'll be heading out to work for a few hours. I need to finish up my stair rail painting in our entry. Steve painted the entry side since he had to climb up on the ladder to do that part. I'll just  be painting the side I can reach from upstairs. We didn't get any new base trim installed upstairs since Steve was working all morning on Saturday. Well, maybe next weekend?

 I also want to try selling some of our things we no longer use. I just need to take a few photos and post them on line.

I was reminded once again that I need to get some paper work in order. I have to update my will. I still have my Ex on the will getting everything should I die. Which would be awful to not have the house and my money go to Steve and all three of my children. I never changed the beneficiaries on my 401K. I still have my sister getting all. I can't have that! So off to take care of these two very important documents this week!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment