Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween, I just had to share these cute pictures of Evan.  A dragon, chick and a cute little boy.




Can you believe Evan is turning three in a few months! How did he get so big!

The kids carved their pumpkins. All the seeds are left to be cleaned. I'm not sure anyone is going to do this because they are still waiting to be cleaned a day later.

I have no idea of how many kids we are getting tonight. Its also raining a little. I should know better then to get all the good candy. I had to taste test every single kind of candy.

I haven't been doing a good job of keeping up on my blog. It's not the easiest since I have to use Steve's laptop. One of these days, I'll get around to figuring out why my laptop doesn't connect to the internet any more.

On Sunday, I decided to make German Pancakes with apples. They are sooo good and fun to  make when they puff up. I made three in all. I split the first batch into two and then made one more and doubled the recipe. The first two turned out light and fluffy, and the last batch I doubled turned out thick and more custard like. We all liked both the light and custard pancakes. Goes to show you, you just can't wreck this good recipe!

 
Steve and I started off our morning with a two mile run around the lakes. It was a really nice morning to be at the lake.
 
We had the best butternut squash soup. I'll have to make this again.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment