Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm not sure what to do?

My leg calve still hurts and I'm not sure what to do. Running I know won't feel great, but I want to run. I know rest is probably what I should do but I don't want to not run. Biking I think is what hurt my calve. It might not be improving but it's not getting worse either. I just am not sure what to do to make this pain go away! 
Our weather went from 80 to the next day COLD.. windy and rain. It felt like 30 but I think it was 60? Its another chilly morning and cloudy. Makes me want to stay indoors but not enough to go to the gym and run. I'll save that for extreme cold and ice! 
It's going to be a bundle up day.. time to get moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment