Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 3, 2015

I can finally shower

I waited till after my run, after a trip to the store and after my bike ride and now I think it's time when I can finally take a shower. 
I went for a much needed bike ride.. all 13 miles this Saturday afternoon. Glad I only ran 4 trail miles this morning. I'm not sure how my legs are going to like running Sunday morning but I do plan to take it nice and easy.
My bike ride was just to be outside enjoying a nice fall day without pushing my bike speed too much. 
I gave myself a few rest breaks, taking some photos along my ride. 
I do like riding along this dirt road, there is so much to look at. 
I came to a bit of a dead end when I thought the path with this new bridge was finished. I was sooo wrong and had to turn back around. It just  goes over a ditch with zero water. Nothing special to look at.. 
 You'd think I would have saw a bunch of people out enjoying the day but I only passed one jogger. Sad, when no one is outside, not even in our neighborhood. Where is everyone? I hope they are all doing fall activities outside somewhere else and not just sitting inside the house. 
Done with my ride.. now to rest up, shower and have a slice of apple tart. The kids were busy in the kitchen while I was out riding. I came home to the smell of apples and chocolate. Puppy chow and a fruit tart. Yum.. I think it's time for a snack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment