Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 26, 2015

2nd time being sick this winter.

Who likes being sick.. said no one. This is the 2nd times I've been sick with a cold and it hasn't been that long. I did my morning core exercises and now I'm deciding if I should skip the gym. I feel somewhat okay.. I should probably do the smart thing and take a rest day. I've only taken 5 rest days since January 1st. Most was for vacation where I skied instead of going running. I'm sure I took one sick day exactly 2 weeks ago. No wonder it didn't seem that long ago!
I'll just see how I feel after working today. I need to save up my energy to work and if I feel good after, I'll go run or maybe just walk. Doing something is sometime better then nothing. I'll save passing on my illness if I still feel the need to cough until I almost vomit. The fun of being sick.. NOT! 
I've got to start getting back on track with my 1500 diet... cut out a few 500+ calories per day. I've been sneaking in far too many treats. My calories have been around 2000 - 2500 for the day and that's just an approximate. Still struggling in those afternoon- dinner hours where I just want to eat what ever.. Grazing without a purpose... other then to eat. 
It doesn't help much that I make cookies every morning for my customers. I know which cookies I will want to eat and I try to avoid making those. Good thing I give the cookies away or I'd be eating them all day long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment