Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, August 24, 2014

My legs ache!

My 19 mile bike ride yesterday was affecting my ride this morning. My legs ache! At least Steve was out riding with me and that forced me to go fast. We play this tag game.. I speed up, he passes me, I slow down.. he slows down.. then I pass him up and it goes on and on.... till we hit the neighborhood and its an all out race to the house. 
Our favorite bike route's road was still closed but they are making progress and I'm sure it will be open to traffic soon or at least before we have snow.  We just hope it's not all paved.. ??? 
It was a super nice, warm night to sit outside last night. Logan was out playing night games with his friends so I sat on the front chairs listening to the kids. This toad was pretending to be a rock and kind of freaked me out because I almost stepped on him. He was the size of a softball. No small frog! 

We are off to the Farmers Market for some fresh veggies. It's Sunday Family diner night, which means we have to figure out something to make for dinner. Grilled veggies and I want to make some strawberry cupcakes with some fluffy frosting dipped in chocolate and topped with a fresh strawberry for dessert. Then again.. Strawberry Cream puffs sounds good too? hum...??? 
Monday I'll go back to dieting.. I've had a few days off and really need to get back at it. One week till my birthday! I've got to enjoy the last week of being 45! 

No comments:

Post a Comment