Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, August 29, 2014

At some point I will get off the couch.

I've been trying to ease into my new wait till later to go workout schedule, by doing some mock trials. Its making me lazy.. I don't run as far.. and I don't want to get out the door because the couch is pretty nice. 
I stopped yesterday to talk with two gym friends I haven't seen for ages outside of the gym. They were done working out and I just had finished running 3.5 miles to the gym. My plan was to lift weights but I ended up talking for 30 minutes instead. I didn't feel like doing much of anything after I walked into the gym. I just found Steve on the weight machine and said.. "I'm ready to go home when you are". Is that me saying it's time to leave? Its usually the other way around. Oh well, cutting myself more slack this week. 
Time to hit the road.. will I bike, run or will it be a walk day? It just can't be a sit on the couch day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment