Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 9, 2017

Apple Orchard

Sunday we drove out to the Apple Orchard along with everyone else in Minnesota it seemed like. 
I have to admit, it was a very nice Sunday. 




We picked our apples and got out of there because the crowd was crazy!! People everywhere!
I even got to enjoy a nice bike ride in the morning with Steve. We took the longer route and rode about 13 miles. 

Saturday night we went out to eat. I ordered shrimp, not thinking it would come with the head, eyes, feelers and legs. I was grossed out! Not something I wanted to deal with!


I watched Logan's last Freshmen soccer game Friday night in the pouring rain. They tied 1 to 1. It would have been nice for the team to go out with a win but a tie everyone goes out not losing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment