Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 4, 2017

A few donuts to start our Saturday!

It's not on the diet plan but it's on the do something different this weekend plan. Steve and I tried out Glam Doll Donuts.

We bought half a dozen donuts and cut them up to share. It was tough to pick six but we narrowed it down to the strawberry (recommended by the girl behind the counter), lemon cream cheese, apple fritter with bacon, maple with bacon, chocolate with vanilla cream and chocolate with chocolate cream. My favorite was the bacon maple and strawberry. I could pass on the others.

 
I liked watching the girls behind the counter decorate all the donuts. It was fun to watch and see how they decorate all the different varieties. Its the same cake for a bunch with just different filling and toppings. The place was cute inside, lots of pink and plenty of places to sit.


I just wish they would make the donut descriptions much larger and a sign or photos of the donuts above the counter would help too. Everyone stands in front of all the donuts and it's hard to see what you want to buy.
After our donuts we drove around the lake of the Isles in Minneapolis. We found a few houses for sale that looked nice next to the lake. I'll have to look up the price!! We saw lots of runners on the path around the lake. It made me want to get out and run. Only problem was that I was too full from all the donuts. I decided to skip out on running this morning. Of all times to run, this was probably one of the days where I should run! I need to burn off those donuts!!!
I have zero photos from last night. We went to dinner with neighbors and after went back to their house to play You don't know Jack on the play station. You have to use your smart phone to log onto the Internet to play through the TV. All the games were super fun. We'll have to try this at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment