Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My Baby steps

I'm making progress in the body transformation process. Every day I need to keep at it and keep taking those baby steps to reach my goals.


Here's what I did do to help transform.
- daily planks with weights
- stuck to eating 1750 calories for the day
-didn't workout but I did work a long hard day

I really had to stop myself from wanting to keep eating at night. I thought about just having a bowl of ice cream. I thought about that post on Pinterest, you have to do hard things to make changes. It was not easy sticking to my calories.

I want to drop weight fast but I know slow and steady is the plan that works best.

We made zero progress on the home projects yesterday. Today is a new day. I am picking up paint this morning and our fitness/sitting/old dining room will be transformed today. Plus I'll be working on the final coats of railing paint and starting the last set of rails above our entry. This is the last room to get an update and I can not wait for that to happen!


What else am I excited for on this Tuesday?

It's Taco Tuesday..minus the taco shell for me.

I got an early morning text from a client. "Don't be alarmed, we got a pig". I'm sooo excited to see this baby pig. Her name is Penelope. It's that the best pig name? Love it! I'll have to take a photo of her today and will share it tomorrow.

I'm still working on our family calendar. Just getting all the photos from last year pasted on the pages. I finished January and of course it's all about Zoey since we got her on the 30th. If only should could have stayed that tiny, minus the sharp teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment