Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 25, 2015

Hurry.. I have limited time.

That's right, I had limited time to workout this morning since I had a very important appointment. A facial and makeup application at the local beauty school in Lakeville. I had my priorities straight. I wanted to get in a work out before my appointment so I had to make it quick!
I've been wanting to bike for a while now and never seem to get out the door. Not the case this morning. I was ready to bike! We are having warm, humid fall weather and I love it. Perfect to bike ride and not freeze. I did wear arm warmers but really didn't need them after a mile into our ride. Steve and I did a quick 8 mile loop that took 34 minutes. Out and around quick to get home so I could cool down, change and get to my facial appointment by 9:30am. I did it. Got there right on time and enjoyed every second of my treatment. 
I love fall candy.. Candy corn and peanut combo.. So delicious. Plus, I added peanut butter M&M's into the mix. Now to not eat the entire jar. 
My pulled pork dinner turned out just okay. It was pretty salty. I guess using a mix isn't the way to go. Next time I'll just make my own pulled pork BBQ sauce. The first time ever cooking Brussels sprouts with bacon. My kids informed me that I should have added salt to season the veggies. Who knew?? Not me who doesn't cook much of anything. I'm great at the frozen stuff you just microwave. I did make honey corn bread from scratch with honey butter. Turned out good and sweet, just the way I like it. We also used paper plates because I hate having to load the dishwasher. I had enough clean up, no need to add plates too. 

 I have a craft project planned for the rest of my day before I head out to watch Celina play JV tennis tonight. It's for Halloween so I'm super excited to see how it turns out. I'll post a photo tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment