Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, May 11, 2015

Time for a Quick Monday Run.

Three miles was all I had time to run this Monday morning. 
It felt like I was taking my run easy. I like that it was faster each mile I ran without more effort. I had a ton of worms to dodge around after the rain we had last night. I told Steve if he wants fishing night crawlers, this is the time to go out and pick them up off the street. The worm land mines were every where and I didn't want to step on any!

Day 3 of wearing the same workout top, day 2 of wearing the same socks. I think its time to wash. Its also been 6 weeks since my last eyelash refresh. I think it's time to have lashes! Good thing I'm doing laundry today and getting my eye lashes done. 
It's my mess house day with Evan. He sure is curious and likes to get into every drawer, cabinet dumping out all. I get to spend a lot of time picking up and running after this little guy. We do manage to have a fun day. He is a very busy boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment