Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, June 20, 2014

Was I training for a Dualathalon?

You would think I had this all planned out to train for a dualathalon.. I had zero plans to do both running and biking this morning, but that's just what happened!
Steve leads the way on the bike for my 4 mile run. I just did an easy route, down to the dirt road 2 miles and turned around, heading for home another 2 miles. It was an easy running pace. I love having company on my runs, time just flew! 
While I was running we decided to bike up the the store. I'm out of my favorite whole grain bread and now I was starving. It would have been nice to try doing a brick workout. Steve took too much of a break before leaving to the store. I was fully rested by the time we took off on the bikes. 

I picked up bread, more PB since I forgot to bring a little with to eat at the coffee store. Plus, I bought 3 bananas for us to share. 
We parked the bikes and had breakfast on the patio.. 
7 easy biking miles on the bike in 32 minutes round trip. 
I worked so hard on my arms and last year I stopped working out my arms and shoulders.  Yesterday I decided to get all the weights we have at home and start doing a few exercises each day. I hardly spend anytime at the gym lifting weights and that's key to toning up all over. Running will only make my heart fit. 

Off to do some yard work.. it's mulch day!

No comments:

Post a Comment